Titan District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List of Benjamin628's Suggestions for TitanDistrict

Go down

List of Benjamin628's Suggestions for TitanDistrict Empty List of Benjamin628's Suggestions for TitanDistrict

Post by Benjamin629 Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:36 pm

I have a lot of suggestions for this server, and I am going to rate my massive list with 1-10 priority to me.

General Ideas

[*]Clean up the list of warps, /warp spawn? 3 PvP Arenas? 7 Biome Warps? You can have a /warp Portals or something - 9
[*]Make Lava/Water Buckets stack-able to 16, make empty stack-able to 64 - 7
[*]Sacrifice 5 Plugins to decrease server lag; get a plugin that reduces server lag (ClearLag doesn't do 95% of lag issues) - 9
[*]Advertise the server more, everyone likes playing with friends - 10
[*]Upon First login, give everyone from a unique IP 8 diamonds, 64 steak, iron armor, diamond sword, iron pick, axe & shovel - 6

Factions Related

• Increase the size of the Faction Map (/f map) from 36x8 to 50x10 - 7
  • Add 2 additional Faction homes, or add Faction Warps (50,000$ a piece) - 9
  • Turn on Mob Explosions (Creeper Eggs are worthless) - 10
  • Add a faction leaderboard, based off of a Function*** - 8
  • Give faction officers and above access to /f access - 7

Event Related
  • Automate the process of Last-Man-Standing, Skywars, and other events - 8
  • Make an arena (Not just square out of glass) for PvP Events, and change it bi-monthly - 9
  • Be creative - think of custom mini-games - I have a few ideas that you can come to life if you need some help (all factions related) - 10
  • Have an event every Saturday at 10:00AM EST - Allows Europeans to play - 8

Shop/Economy Related

• Finish the shop, going from about 75 items to 250 items - 9
  • Nerf XP Bottles and Cob Webs - 6
  • If creeper spawners are worth 5x more than zombie spawners, their drops should be also... - 10

***Faction Score = RV * M * ((MP+P/2)-L) + (25 * MC)
RV = Raid-able Value, based off of Blocks & Containers using the shop prices.
M = Total Amount of Money the Faction has.
MP = Max Power
P = Total Power
L = Chunks of Land
MC = Total McMMO Levels

That's it for now! I may think of some later!

Benjamin629

Back to top Go down

List of Benjamin628's Suggestions for TitanDistrict Empty Responses regarding your suggestions :-)

Post by Exploded Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:08 pm

(Re: Benjamin628) I just have a few responses regarding your suggestions :-)
=====================================================================

General Ideas

[*]Clean up the list of warps, /warp spawn? 3 PvP Arenas? 7 Biome Warps? You can have a /warp Portals or something - 9
-Warp spawn is a warp set so players may go to spawn even if /spawn is down. Our three PvP arenas are made warps so players can easily get to pvp arenas, where factions may want to brawl or players can 1v1

[*]Make Lava/Water Buckets stack-able to 16, make empty stack-able to 64 - 7
-Lava Buckets are a priority to make stackable to 16. Buckets will stay as is and so will water buckets. Basebuilding is a core element in factions, its not supposed to be easy. Let's not over-buff things.

[*]Sacrifice 5 Plugins to decrease server lag; get a plugin that reduces server lag (ClearLag doesn't do 95% of lag issues) - 9
-All of our plugins are used. Removing any may take away part of the factions experience or even some of our add-ons that make the server unique. We can not upgrade the server package until we can fund it.

[*]Advertise the server more, everyone likes playing with friends - 10
-This is currently our top priority. We have autobroadcasts that encourage players to bring on their friends. Advertising isn't as easy as it seems.

[*]Upon First login, give everyone from a unique IP 8 diamonds, 64 steak, iron armor, diamond sword, iron pick, axe & shovel - 6
-Woah woah woah, slow down there buddy. Lets not ignore the critical elements of the game that make it fun for everyone. Giving players diamond gear to start with is undoubtedly never going to happen. We still want players to have to mine for diamonds and resources. Its the basics of the game!

Factions Related

Increase the size of the Faction Map (/f map) from 36x8 to 50x10 - 7
-Well hold on there. Bases are easy enough to find in a 10k by 10k world, making f map easier will just cause chaos and players looking for raids won't have as much fun when they find them. Finding raids is part of it all, the accomplishment when you find the raid is a feeling that we shouldn't take from players. The struggle and the time put in to it is all part of the faction experience!

Add 2 additional Faction homes, or add Faction Warps (50,000$ a piece) - 9
-Faction warps are currently on its way!

Turn on Mob Explosions (Creeper Eggs are worthless) - 10
-It's been on when I added Creeper Eggs to shop. There's no need to add something that's already there! Check your facts please.

Add a faction leaderboard, based off of a Function*** - 8
-Its a work in progress that we've already started.

Give faction officers and above access to /f access - 7
/f access should only be allowed for the leader. Imagine if one of your officers accessed an ENTIRE faction to your ENTIRE territory WITHOUT your consent!

Event Related
Automate the process of Last-Man-Standing, Skywars, and other events - 8
-Well let's think....You said in your third suggestion that you wanted to sacrifice 5 plugins. If you want this to be added this would require another plugin. Also, Skywars is a minigame, not a factions event.

Make an arena (Not just square out of glass) for PvP Events, and change it bi-monthly - 9
-We have 2 arenas that aren't a glass platform. The glass platform is so players with poor ping or low fps can still PvP with other players. A lag-free arena is an arena fair for all players.

Be creative - think of custom mini-games - I have a few ideas that you can come to life if you need some help (all factions related) - 10
-Events would be helpful. minigames are for minigame servers solely.

Have an event every Saturday at 10:00AM EST - Allows Europeans to play - 8
-There will never be a time where EVERYONE can be online. HOWEVER, I will definitely make a variation between the times of events. The reason why I've been making the Event times appealing to people in the United States/Canada is because 95% of the server community is American. To be more specific, why I have been making he times appealing to the EST timezone is because 60% of Americans Live in the EST timezone as of the census of 2013. If you do the math, that means 54% of our current players are in the EST timezone. After we get more European players play, Events will be hosted all times through the day  

Shop/Economy Related

Finish the shop, going from about 75 items to 250 items - 9
-I work on it every day, Ill finish ASAP!!!!
Nerf XP Bottles and Cob Webs - 6
-1.8 Enchanting is OP enough...Webs will be nerfed a little, not much.
If creeper spawners are worth 5x more than zombie spawners, their drops should be also... - 10
-It is.

***Faction Score = RV * M * ((MP+P/2)-L) + (25 * MC)
-Ooooh I like that idea of faction score. I'm gonna put mcmmo in it
RV = Raid-able Value, based off of Blocks & Containers using the shop prices.
M = Total Amount of Money the Faction has.
MP = Max Power
-Sorry no, This doesn't matter nor should help you to get more on f top
P = Total Power
-Sorry, no, same reason
L = Chunks of Land
-Your maxpower or claims will never matter to me. what does is the stuff inside your base and your walls
MC = Total McMMO Levels
-I like that idea because players will be encouraged to play more instead of afk the farm

That's it for now! I may think of some later!
-I'd love to hear more from you. Your suggestions are greatly thawed out and you show you care about the progression of TitanDistrict. Thank you for your support. I appreciate that

Exploded

Back to top Go down